Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Friday, June 1, 2007

Want to help promote our list?

If you would like to help promote our blog, accept the invite I just sent out. This second blog is to promote the Cleveland Email List for the purpose of increasing readership.
Eventually I'd like to have this be a trusted source, probably through some type of rating system. It is a local list, and free.
As our list size increases so does our eMarket. So as we market our products and services online, our conversions will increase.
Is anyone interested in including the headline animator in their email signature? Some people probably want to use this in their personal email and I think that is good too.
I also have a feed to make our blog posts appear as html on other people's web sites if they like.
Also backlinks to our list would be good.
Let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks.



No comments: