Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

pleasure to intimate you

Knownig that i have some funds in an ESCROW With DEVELOPMENT COMMERCIAL
BANK MALASIA
and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you again for an
optional way to be get money to retrieve all my consignment. After
satisfactory information about you I am willing to negotiate a serious
business relationship with you believing that you will provide me an
optional solution let state briefly that this message requires your very
urgent attention.

It is my sincere pleasure to intimate you with this proposal which will
certainly benefit you and me I am seeking your co-operation and assistance
because I do not have much experience.
Secondly I am interested in investing in your country and making you my
trustee in your country why I am away abroad.
With your acceptance of my proposal it is mandatory of you to sign a
Memorandum of Understanding for a long-term period of investment.
After this you will be given the Power of Attorney over a substantial
amount of money .to start up a new joint venture company for me.
The funds are presently in an off shore bank (DEVELOPMENT COMMERCIAL BANK
MALASIA ) in Malasia,i have prove of funds that will be sent to you as
soon as i hear from you.

What is your( % )percentage. Please advice let me know.
I awaite your soonest response
regards
Sunny Steven

No comments: