Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU PLEASE URGENT REPLY

Hello,

Top of the day to you.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business
preposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet.
Though, this medium (Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium
of communication.Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you
I am Mr.khalid diof,executive officer of Star Energy Group plc.
We are OPEC members who deal on crude oil and raw material.

I will want to solicit for your assistance to help collect a payment
that is due to my colleagues for services and supplies we rendered.
My colleagues want someone in usa who has ( HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT )
to receive the fund for us.why we want someone with ( EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT )
was because of our previous exeperince where our representative run away with our money.

Please if you are willing to assist,I will want you to furnish me with your particulars,
so as to enable me give you further details. Please,
you have to be an honest and trusted person,as more payments will be made through you in
the course of this transaction.And moreso you will be entitled to 10% of every payment
that you are able to recieve for us from our customers,
and all transfer charges would be deducted from the principal amount.
Please contact us for more information via email with the below informations filled out.
My Private E-mail Address Is ( khalid_diof@yahoo.com )

YOUR NAME.
YOUR AGE:.
YOUR STATUS:.
YOUR STATE/COUNTRY.
YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBERS
YOUR COMPANY NAME..
YOUR OCCUPATION.

We look forward in working with you.
Mr.khalid diof,
Star Energy Group plc,
Dakar Senegal.

No comments: