Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Monday, September 3, 2007

TRANSFER OF $125.5 MILLION

 FROM MRS:MARGRET ROSE TAYLOY.
THE WIFE OF FORMER
LIBERIAN PRESIDENT .
NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE +27-760770731
FAX:+27-8666-222-71
P.O.BOX:1160 SOUTH AFRICA.
E-MAIL:TAYLORROSE_00@YAHOO.COM.
 
                                      STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
 
 
I know this letter may be a surprise to you as we have not known before, do not be worried because you were reliably introduced to me and my family has good intentions contacting you.

My name is MRS MARGRET CHARLES TAYLOY, the WIFE of FORMER LIBERIAN President .
Before the MY HUSBAND, WAS arrested he had taken me on 15 th AUGUST 2004 to deposit the sum of US$ 125 . 5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS With a security and finance company based here in South Africa for safe keeping as if he for saw the looming danger that is coming on him
This money was deposited in two metal sealed boxes as a consignment labeled 'FAMILY TREASURE: with the security company.
 
My ONLY SON JOHN CHARLES TAYLOY and i have meet and agreed after consulting financial expert who humbly advice us that the best way for realizing and safe guarding this fund without South Africa authority being after the money or the knowledge of Present LIBERIA government who has tactically frozen my Family's wealth. Hence the need to involve a foreigner.

My HUSBAND was arrested in CAMEROOM border when he was running for this dear life as the whole world has communicated through BBC,CNN that the former President OF LIBERIA has been arrested
My reason of contacting you dear is based on the above stated fact: I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be transferred upon redeemed from the security company.

I want to affect the transfer of the fund in a beautiful country where people will not know us and for good investment. Please if you are interested in helping me secure this money morally and financially.

We will give to you 30% of the total sum,60% will be for my family's investment in your country while 10% will be used for all expenses that might be Incurred during the process of the transaction. using the telephone numbers or through my mail box above for the guidelines, but among all keep every thing about this transaction to yourself only, please include your private telephone number for easy communication.
 
OR YOU CAN CONTACT MY SON JOHN CHARLES TAYLOY, WITH THIS UNMBER,
+27-760770731 .

Thanks as you will co-operate fully with me.
Yours Sincerely,
MRS MARGRET ROSE TAYLOY


Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

No comments: