Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Monday, August 20, 2007

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR URGENT REPLY

I am Dr. Gloria Abavana, an accountant officer here in Accra Ghana I
gathered your information from my country's international chamber of trade
and commerce, The business I am about to introduce is basedon sheer trust
and with a sense of purpose.I am contacting you to assist in repatriating
the sum of ($25.2M)U.S dollars.

The money and property left behind by Mr.Michael Foe who died accidentally
On the 21st of April 2001, Mr.Michael Foe, his wife and their two Children
were killed by rebels on the past crisis in Liberia during the Time of
their formal president Charles Taylor near their village called Kuru .I
gathered all this information through a good source after my several
routine note to his forwarding address.Because he had served here in ACCRA
GHANA as a business consultant with the GHANA National Petroleum & Gas
Corperation.GNPGC and a special ass advise to the OPEC.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy here in Accra
Ghana to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you as
his account officer to work with you before the fund get confiscate or
declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly. Now the management has been deliberating on how to revert
this fund to the bank privacy and Since I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives for over 5 years now,I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin to the deceased since you are a foriegner so that
the proceeds of this account valued at ($25.200,000:00) can be paid to you
and then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
will be maped out for any miscellaneous expenses that might incure in the
cause of this transaction.

I have all the necessary legal documents to back up this claim, and this I
must do to make sure that this fund is not wasted or end up in the wrong
hands. All I require is your honest and sincere co-operation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee you that this transaction will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from
any breach of the law. Reply me through my e-mail address. Looking forward
to hear from you at this private e-mail for security purpose.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Gloria Abavana

No comments: