Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mr.Paul Leech Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, taiwan.

An Iraqi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixed
deposit of (346,736,899.68 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued
toFourty
Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.


Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war,four
years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and
still no response came from him. We later found out that Haider Hanoon
and his family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their
home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Haider Hanoon did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work
of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time we was at my

office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,
Fourty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
lying
in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me
is
that according to the laws of my country at the expiration five years six
months the funds will revert to the ownership of the taiwan Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in aposition to
instruct HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest
surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to
share the money with you in half. That is: I will simply nominate you as
the
next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the
procentange
50/50. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but
that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the
deposit.
I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few
days.

I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to
Haider
Hanoon I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them
to release the deposit to you. With these: all is done.
I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.
should be interested in executing this with me;
indicate your interest by sending me the following:

1. YOUR NAME
2. YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS
3. YOUR OCCUPATION
4. YOUR PHONE NUMBER
5. DATE OF BIRTH
6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT
Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at
my personal Email Address below:...........................................
.......
Paulleech7@yahoo.com.tw

I shall then provide you with more details on this operation when I hear
from you.
Sincerely,
Mr.Paul Leech.

No comments: