Portfolio| Sitemap| Contact us
web design search optimization print design automation scripting e-commerce

Wednesday, May 30, 2007


Big Party. June 2nd Downtown. Be there.


JUNE ART REVIEW The “JAR”

1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 216-771-0900

A.R.T. Home We’re Blowing the Lid Off the Art and Talent of Greater Cleveland!

June 2nd-17th, 2007Over 17,000 Square Feet to Showcase the Wealth of Art in Our Area
In the Galleria at Erieview

Best of Show Prize

My piece "treasures in darkness" is a contender. It's a 3D collaged piece, wood, paper, wire, rocks, paint, a key.....loads of symbolism and words.....a tad dark, dare i say creepy, but I'm happy with it.

Got my tickets in the mail last week.....MY ticket is number 127......that's MY number, my email address, the crazy number I use for everything, so in my twisted thinking it's my golden ticket from the wonka bar. A coincidence, I think not.

Come out and vote for me....$15, gets you in to the event, live bands, food, a couple drink tickets and the chance to check out some interesting art and the interesting people who created them.

No comments: